Our flambéed Angus Beef Fillet Woranoff is our culinary highlight. The menu also features excellent seasonal dishes - awarded 14 Gault Millau points. Indulge in a leisurely dinner at Hotel Donatz with homemade steak tartare from the finest Angus beef from local farmer Gian Peter Niggli, venison, or mussels accompanied by a fine glass of wine from our wine list. Everything served in our cosy Swiss-pinewood Dining Room.
Our tip: For dessert, order a coffee. Because with it we serve our "Elisabeth" chocolate cake. Homemade based on a tried-and-true family recipe. It melts in your mouth!
Note on flambéed dishes
We flambé certain dishes - such as our Angus beef fillet Woranoff - directly at the table. A culinary experience for true connoisseurs. However, we would like to point out that flambé can leave a persistent meat smell in the restaurant.
to 31. October 2019
- Tuesday to Sunday from 5.30 p.m. to 10.30 p.m.
- Closed on Monday
1. to 30. November 2019
- Wednesday to Sunday from 5.30 p.m. to 10.30 p.m.
- Closed on Monday and Tuesday
1. December 2019 to 31. March 2020
- Tuesday to Sunday from 5.30 p.m. to 10.30 p.m..
- Closed on Monday( Christmas Day and New Year's Eve